Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Countdown Post #9

Christmas Countdown Post #9 is "Change the Channel". What Christmas movies and TV shows do I dislike?  

1.  "Home Alone" (and all of it's followers).  I have never been a fan of that type of movie.

2.  Every Frosty show, other than the original.

3.  Most of the versions of "A Christmas Carol".  The only two I really like are the 1939 version and "The Muppet Christmas Carol".  Those two, I like.

There are probably others I would hate - if I ever watched them.  Like the newer cartoons that are just made because the originals made money.  I have never seen any of them, because I know I won't like them!

What Christmas movies or TV shows do you dislike?

5 comments:

Liz said...

That claymation Rudolph. It's just creepy! Is that how you spell claymation? I'm sure not.

Laura said...

I love claymation Rudolph!!

kimberly said...

Claymation Rudolph is one of my favorite Christmas movies! My 3rd favorite, in fact!

Yeah, I'm not crazy about Home Alone. The first is okay, but none of the others. And I haven't seen the first in years, so clearly I'm not that fond of it.

Leslie said...

The king in the clay-mation Rudolf is creepy!

Lori Hurst said...

I know I am weird - but I love 'Scrooged' with Bill Murray.