Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Countdown Post #5

Christmas Countdown Post #5 is "Show me your Christmas tree".  (Remember, these topics have been picked by Kimberly's friend, Michelle.  I am just copying her).  This is where I get to post a picture (or two) of my beautifully decorated Christmas tree.  Here is picture #1:

Isn't it lovely?  Kimberly actually decorated the whole thing. I unwrapped and unboxed ornaments (which takes a long time), but she did the actual decorating (and a mighty fine job she did).  I love our Christmas tree!!  It's a wonderful hodge podge of ornaments we have collected over the years.  Some are expensive, some are cheap.  Some are store bought, some were handmade by me or the kids.  I would never want a themed tree, with matching colored balls.  I would miss my ornaments too much!  So many hold such wonderful memories.

Okay, so this picture didn't come out that great (and I'm too tired to take another picture), but you get the general idea. It's a very pretty tree when the lights are turned on, especially in a darkened room.  

I love my Christmas tree!!  Especially once it's assembled (yes, it's a fake tree), decorated, and just ready to be enjoyed!

So, my friends, what's hanging on your Christmas tree?

2 comments:

kimberly said...

My tree is finally up, yo! And it's all because of Michelle making me do this meme. I need the shove. I was being lazy!

Jennifer said...

That tree looks like it's from a Norman Rockwell painting.

Mine isn't up. It's 4 ft. We may have to get a real one this year.