Monday, December 8, 2008

Chick-Fil-A Update

Remember the bone I found in my Chick-Fil-A nuggets?  The company promised my two Chick-Fil-A Cares Guest Cards in response to my e-mail complaint.  Well, I received the Guest Cards! Actually I received them over a week ago - I just forgot to post about them.  Each Guest Card was for a free 8 pack of chicken nuggets.  I thought that was pretty nice.  I have used one of them, and when I did I was given a coupon for a free milkshake.  So next time I go, I can get a free 8 pack of chicken nuggets and a free chocolate milkshake!!  That will be sweet!  If you have not had one of their milkshakes, you really need to try one - they are the best!  

I think I see a trip to Chick-Fil-A in my near future!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Thanks for the update! I was wondering about that. Now if we can just get some free nachos from Sweet Mesquite....hmmmmmm.

Laura said...

I don't think Sweet Mesquite will be quite as accommodating Chick-Fil-A!