Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Countdown Post #15

Yes, I know I am behind again!  It is all Michelle's fault!  She posted Christmas Countdown Post #15 late last night (I was just heading to bed), but she has yet to post #16 or #17. So I am blaming it all on her:

Anyway, Christmas Countdown Post #15 is "Most Hated Contemporary Christmas Songs".  You know what, I don't really have any that I absolutely hate.  There are some I would rather hear only once or twice a season ("Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer" and "Feliz Navidad" spring to mind), but I don't really hate them.  

There are some artist's renditions of songs that I hate, but I can never remember which ones until I hear them!  Some people just shouldn't sing Christmas songs.

That's it.  I will post #16 and 17 when I receive my instructions from Michelle.  It's all in her hands now!

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

I hate EVERYTHING when sung by Amy Grant. I hate that Christmas Shoes song. I hate Vanessa Williams' singing "Do You Hear What I Hear". And I dislike "Jingle Bell Rock". That's all that come to mind.

Jennifer said...

Oh, and "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree." Ugh.

Alisha said...

I L-O-V-E LOVE Amy Grant Christmas! You're crazy!

I HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the !@#$ Chipmunks Christmas! HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE! Especially the one about the hula hoop. Makes my blood boil just thinkin about it.

Laura said...

I like some Amy Grant. And, I am embarrassed to admit, I like that Christmas Shoes song.

And I like the Chipmunks!!

kimberly said...

OMG I HATE HATE HATE THAT CHRISTMAS SHOES SONG SO MUCH! SO MUCH HATE!

*ahem*

I mean, so that Christmas Shoes song isn't my favorite.

I do love the Chipmunks, though.

So when you feel behind on Christmas posts, just think of me, and you'll feel on top of things.

Laura said...

Hey, I'm only behind because Michelle is behind!

Shel said...

Is the reason the Christmas Shoes song is not liked by some because of how badly is tugs at the heartstrings? I actually like it, but I can't listen to it but maybe once a year.. it does tear me up something fearce. I like contemptorary Christmas music for the most part. And, I also like the Chipmunks.. I thinks that starts when your kids start to really get into them and then it just sticks. I actually haven't heard any Chipmunks this year, yet!

kimberly said...

I hate the Christmas Shoes song because the whole premise of it is STUPID. It makes me so ANGRY it's so DUMB DUMB DUMB.

I have a huge rant about it on my own blog. I'll spare you guys that here.

Geez, so ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

Hey I'd like to point out that everyone got behind at least once before I got behind, so there!

Also, I was at a Christmas party for work so it was like mandatory behindness.

Everything is all caught up now!

(Also I love the Chipmunks Christmas Don't Be Late)

~Michelle