Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Countdown Post #8

Christmas Countdown Post #8 is "Stuff It".  As in what would I want stuffed in my Christmas stocking.  This may be a hard one, since I don't ever get anything in my stocking. It just hangs there for decoration.  Also, the rules of this post specify no jewelry or small, expensive electronics. WHAT?!? What else is there?  I will give it a try, I guess.

1.  Candy.  I guess I usually do get some candy in my stocking.  Whatever I put in there.  Usually a big Reese's Peanut Butter Tree and a big Hershey's Santa.  

2.  iPod gift card.  I have some songs I would like to buy.  (I just have to hide it from the kids).

3.  Microplane.  This is a small grating device.  I actually bought one years ago, and left it somewhere.  And I'm just too cheap to buy another one.

4.  Soft, fuzzy lounging socks.  Not the kind you wear with shoes.  The comfy ones you wear at home to hang out.

5.  Sudoku book.  I found one once that was all easy puzzles.  I need another one of those!  Easy is about my speed when it comes to Sudoku.

6.  A decorative egg.  I have a small collection of those in my curio cabinet (six to be exact).  I wouldn't mind having another one.

7.  A Rocky Road Caramel Apple from the Rocky Mountain Candy Company.  Caramel, white chocolate, milk chocolate, nuts, and marshmallows.  Oh so yummy.  I would have to have a large stocking though - they are big apples!

8.  A couple of new mysteries.  It's been a while since I have bought any, so I'm sure one or two of my favorite authors must have a new book out.

9.  Season 1 of "Criminal Minds".

10.  Two plane tickets to Ireland.  Hey, the rules only say no expensive jewelry or electronics. Nothing was said about expensive plane tickets!

There, I did it!  I filled my stocking!  Too bad I really won't be getting any of that stuff.

5 comments:

Liz said...

I could at least buy you the peanut butter Christmas tree!

Jennifer said...

Yeah, well, if Robert knows what's best for him, he'll read the blog!

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of a A Rocky Road Caramel Apple before but that sounds amazing.

~Michelle

kimberly said...

What's up with this, yo? You already know you're getting at least one of these things from me!

Sheesh!

Laura said...

Michelle, it is pretty amazing!

Hey, I was scrambling to come up with 10 things!