Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Countdown Post #19

In the interests of full disclosure, I am not doing Christmas Countdown Post #19.  Michelle even gave two options, and I'm still not doing it!  Her first option was to create a Christmas list made entirely of men!  Famous men.  I guess being a married woman, I feel a little strange creating a list entirely made up of famous real men.  So I'm not doing it. Option two was to create a snowflake.  This is the website. I tried this one!  I really did!  Apparently my computer scissor skills are lacking, so I've given up.

So, in less someone can come up with a Christmas Countdown Post #19 I can do, I am skipping it.  

2 comments:

kimberly said...

Aww! When we first started this, Michelle and I discussed putting a second option just for you!

If it makes you feel any better, I cannot get the snowflake thing to work with my laptop mousepad. I think you need an actual mouse to do it.

Jennifer said...

My suggestion for post #19 - worst christmas presents ever.