Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Yippee!!

I went to the dentist today for my 6 month cleaning.  I am happy to report that I am now free for another six lovely months!!  Hallelujah!!

Both my dentist and hygienist are very nice people.  They are both gentle and patient.  So why do I have such a fear of the dentist?  I really don't know.  Going to the dentist is definitely one of my phobias though.  

I know I hate the scraping noise when I get my teeth cleaned.  The noise seems to reverberate in my head.  It's probably the same kind of reaction some people get to nails on a chalkboard.  Thank goodness it's over.

Now it's on to the gynecologist next week!  More fun!  

1 comment:

kimberly said...

The dentist gives me nightmares. I have made a decision to only go once a year because I cannot handle going more often than that.