Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Random Tag

I found this blog that posts different tags every day, and I decided to do this one:

Pick one!

1. Peanut butter or jelly?  Peanut butter, all the way!  I am not a jelly eater, which is why I actually prefer to eat my peanut butter on saltine crackers.

2. Hiking or swimming?  Swimming, but not really.  I might be able to do a lap or two, but after that I would just be playing.

3. Football or baseball?  Neither to play, baseball to watch (but only in person).

4. Christmas or Thanksgiving?  I like both for different reasons.  Thanksgiving - lots of yummy food, and we usually see more relatives.  Christmas - the month long buildup full of stories, music, favorite movies and TV shows, and the joy of giving.

5. Grade school or high school?  Grade school was definitely more fun.  But if I'm in grade school again, that means I'd have to go through junior high again.  So I'd have to say high school.  

6. Summer or winter?  Summer.  I am not a cold weather gal.

7. Romance novel or mystery novel?  Mystery novel, of course (I've only said that a couple of hundred times on this blog).

8. Mickey Mouse or Barney?  Mickey Mouse.  Barney gets on my nerves.  

9. Road trip or airplane?  Airplane.  I might like road trips more if it didn't take so long to get out of Texas so you can get anywhere else (especially if you are going west).

Feel free to play along!

1 comment:

kimberly said...

So how sad is it that when I first read this, I thought Barney meant the Barney on the Andy Griffith Show.

Sigh.