Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Jeffrey's Eagle Project!!

Here is our kitchen table, full of Jeffrey's Eagle project:

In the back, you can see the stack of 18 tied lap quilts, made from a variety of very cute fabrics.  Surrounding the quilts are the items Jeffrey and I purchased at Wal-Mart, using the extra $200.00 that he raised with his fundraiser. Diapers (in a variety of sizes), baby wipes, Desitin, baby food (stages 1 and 2), juice boxes, and assorted children's medicine.  All items the Fort Bend County Women's Center said they needed.  We hope to deliver everything on Thursday, and then his project will be complete!  I think it was a worthwhile project and should be a great help to the Women's Center.  

5 comments:

kimberly said...

That's amazing! (And very symmetrical.)

Go Jeffrey!

Lori Hurst said...

Very impressive, and as Kimberly mentioned - someone seems to have a bit of OCD in them!

Laura said...

Yes, that's why I stink at flower arranging! I have to have things symmetrical, or it drives me crazy! In fact, I am going to another Wal-Mart tomorrow, because we bought 5 packs of apple juice boxes, but could only find 4 packs of tropical punch juice boxes. I feel I must buy one more pack of tropical punch juice boxes so everything is even!

Rhonda said...

That's awesome! Way to go Jeffrey!!! (And Mom)!

Court said...

Congratulations Laura...I mean Jeffrey!;)

And I've gotta say that the peanut butter bars sold to earn money for the project were a HUGE hit at our house. In fact, I should have been much less enthusiastic about those little pans of deliciousness.