Monday, February 23, 2009

In Honor of Jennifer's Blogging Return

On Saturday, the Stake Primary held a one day Scout camp for the 11-year-old boys in the stake.  I was in charge, and Jennifer was there to help.  One of the highlights for the boys was throwing a tomahawk at a target.  It turned out to be the highlight for many of the adults too.  Including Jennifer:
Look at that form!  Of course, I'm not sure she actually got the tomahawk anywhere near the target.  But she looks good, doesn't she?

In the interest of fairness, I feel I should post a picture of Jennifer's husband, Andy, who was also there helping.  He developed a bit of an obsession with the tomahawks.  But he also got pretty good at throwing them - as evidenced by this picture:
Nice job, Andy!!  (Sorry he showed you up, Jennifer.)

I did not throw the tomahawks.  There were too many people watching, and I was afraid I might pull a Van Gogh and cut my ear off!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hurray! It sure was fun - too bad you didn't have pictures of my true talent: knots!

Alisha said...

I don't care what you say, I would never want to be around Andy Ruggles with a Tomahawk. Period.

Martin Andrews said...

Raw talent. Alisha is scared of my greatness.