Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Map

Near the bottom of my blog is a map which shows me where people are located who read my blog.  I totally stole this from Lori, because I think it's really cool.  I'm intrigued that some person in Tunisia has read my blog 3 times.  Hi, Tunisia!

Anyway, I notice there are a fair number of people in the U.S. who have read my blog.  In some areas, it's been read more than 10 times in the past month.  I don't want to scare anyone off, but I'd like to know who you are.  I know about my readers (and fellow bloggers) in Arizona, Colorado, and Washington (hi, Analee, Rhonda, and Jamie).  The rest of you?  Don't be anonymous!  I would love to have you comment!  

Even if you don't comment, I hope you keep reading.  I like to see the little dots on the map get bigger!   

9 comments:

Lori Hurst said...

Yeah, I don't dare say this, I am afraid I will scare off my regular 'stealth' bloggers. Except one, a Karen Hurst did comment once - said I kept popping up in something so she just reads it! Who reads a crazy womans (me, not you) blog anyway?

kimberly said...

I have random people friend me sometimes. Once, the person's lj was in Russian. Wha? Another one, the girl was Finnish. Sometimes the person has nothing in common with me, no common friends, and no common communities. I don't care if they read since nothing too personal is there, but why would they want to if, say, they don't like Joe Flanigan?

Mom2 said...

I'm a reader in Illinois even though you knew me in Kentucky.

Rochelle

Laura said...

Rochelle! I'm so glad to have you reading. Let me know if you ever get your own blog. They are really quite fun and addicting!

P.S. Can you believe our boys have been out almost 18 months? It's gone by so fast!

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

that is crazy, I didn't know you could do that. You totally know where I live, crazy! Should I be scared? ;)

Laura said...

Blame Lori! I stole the map from her blog. I promise not to do anything crazy!

Lori Hurst said...

Hey!! Ok, I am crazy but you don't know me and I haven't showed Laura how to REALLY spy on people reading her blog!

Laura said...

I want to know your secrets, Lori!! Unless they involve being able to decipher HTML code. That's out of my league.

Court said...

Laura and Lori should form a dynamic private detective duo!