Monday, February 23, 2009

I Do Not Like This!

On Saturday a 27-year-old woman was taken from a shopping area in northwest Harris County.  She was shot, and her body was later found in a ditch.  She was taken during the middle of the day.  

It's horrible that this would happen to anyone.  But it scares me because Kimberly lives very near where the girl was taken!  I DO NOT LIKE THAT!!!  It makes me want to drive up to Kimberly's apartment with a U-Haul, load up her stuff, and move her back home.  And then never let her go anywhere without an armed guard.  I know that's a bit irrational, but I don't care.  I want to keep my baby safe.  

You never stop being a mom and worrying about your kids, do you?

2 comments:

Carol Beck said...

nope you never do!!!!!!!

kimberly said...

I was telling dad last night about how we were discussing this at book club. As I was talking to him, I realized that I was actually in that parking lot Saturday afternoon. Rebecca and I went to Panera Bread, which is right in front of the Kohl's.

Scary!