Friday, February 6, 2009

Girls Night Out - Another Thought

I was thinking about "Girls Night Out".  I suspect I have some people who read my blog who are not members of my Church - the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  I wanted to make it clear that this "Girls Night Out" - which is attended by other women in my Church - involves no alcohol.  None at all.  And you know what?  We don't need it.  I can't imagine having any more fun than we do!  We get wild by drinking full on Diet Coke, Dr. Pepper, or Barq's Root Beer, instead of the caffeine free variety!  We are rebels!  

I just wanted to clarify that for any non-LDS readers I might have.  

7 comments:

Shel said...

Tru dat!!!

Shel said...

Oh, by the way... I ended up at the ER with James at 1am cuz he woke up writhing in pain and neither of us were going to get any sleep that way... I wish he would've woke up earlier and I would've had my friend for company at the ER :( but they were quick, thanks, Alisha for the suggestion on which ER to go to, they were awesome. They saw no fractures in the bone, but he said it is right where a growth plate is and there could be a fracture there and it would be difficult to see on an x-ray and with how much pain he has that very well could be what it is, GREAT! So, he put a slint on and gave him crutches and sent us on our way. I'm running on about 2 hours of sleep.. woo hoo.. my eye is really twitching today ;)

Shel said...

whoops, that's 'splint', not 'slint'.. I can't spell when I'm sleep deprived.. ha ha...

Laura said...

Poor James and poor Shelley. You should have texted me. I was still up at 1:00! I would have gone with you!

Did the ER doc tell you to go see an orthopedist?

Shel said...

Yeah, we are supposed to follow up with an orthopedist in 3-5 days and get it x-rayed again. Fun times. The Dr. they gave me to call was Dr. Maier??

Laura said...

I think ER's have a rotating group of doctors they refer patients to. We went in one time and they referred us to a doctor, but when I told him we already used Dr. H. they were fine.

Alisha said...

Sorry you had to go but glad you liked the ER. I always feel bad when I recommend something that doesn't work out!