Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Laura Needs...

This was stolen from Carol's blog.  Go to google, and type in your name and the word "needs" (Laura needs).  Write down the first 10 responses.

1.  Laura needs 25 cents and 2 fingers.  (What??)
2.  Laura needs some post-toddler love.  
3.  Laura needs to hear from other teachers who may be having similar dilemmas.  (So far none of these seem to really apply to me.)
4.  Laura needs a home.
5.  Laura needs a break.  (That's more like it.)
6.  Laura needs you to come eat.
7.  Laura needs her meds changed.  (Not yet.)
8.  Laura needs money.  (Now that one is true.)
9.  Laura needs to get out more.  (True also.)
10.  Laura needs a clue.  (Lots of people might think that's true....)

That was interesting, but not very accurate for me.  I guess the other Laura's of the world have very different needs from mine!

3 comments:

Lori Hurst said...

I love this game. I wonder who thought it up?

Liz said...

This was fun! I'll have to try it soon. Loved your post about church trips. While our building is so wonderfully close, I still feel depressed about having teens soon--too much dropping off and picking up!

Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Laura and I found this post by googling on "Laura Needs". Funny!