Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Late Christmas Post

This year the actor, Edward Hermann, performed with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir at their Christmas concert.  I heard he performed a wonderful narration explaining the background of the song "I Heard the Bells".  I have been looking for it on YouTube and finally found it!  Here is the link.  It is a stirring, spirited narration and I was very moved as I watched it.  I am posting it mainly so I will always be able to find it!  It is 8-1/2 minutes long, but well worth the time.  

3 comments:

kimberly said...

Did you see Brian Stokes Mitchell? I told you he would sing that song!

OMG, I cannot wait until I can see the whole concert. A whole year! *cries*

Shel said...

That was awesome! I found it interesting that the comments made about the video had nothing to do with how wonderful it was! They were silliness about whether the narrator (Hermann) is married to an LDS member or not!?! Hello people... lets comment on the fact that he did a great job, member or not, eh?

Anonymous said...

Here it is. Let's see if this works this time.