Saturday, January 31, 2009

Finished!!

Here is Jeffrey lying under 18 completed lap quilts:

Today 5 Scouts and 1 Scout leader descended on our home and joined the 4 of us in tying 18 lap quilts.  And now they are done!  

Jeffrey and I still need to go to Wal-Mart to buy diapers, wipes, medicine, juice boxes, and healthy snacks for the Women's Center.  This stuff will be bought with the extra money he raised with his fundraiser.  Then we need to deliver everything, he needs to do his final write up, and he will be done!  It is possible to do a worthwhile Eagle project in less than 3 weeks. 

4 comments:

kimberly said...

Lightning McQueen! I see him! *kachow*

I'm so glad you guys finished. Hurrah!

I finished a knitting project today (and ice cream pint cozy), so we were all being crafty.

Jennifer said...

I'm not crafty, so I am extremely impressed.

jamie said...

hurray! big accomplishment. also, fun to read your tag--i always like reading people's tags.

Liz said...

THAT IS SO WONDERFUL! WAY TO GO JEFFREY, LAURA AND ALL YOUR LOVELY HELPERS! That Jeffrey is such a great kid. So sweet and kind.