Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Scott's Birthday!

Scott turned 15 today!  I can't believe my baby is that old.  

This is a picture of him when he was 4-1/2.  No, he's not missing an eye!  He was wearing a patch to correct some vision problems.  

Look at how much blonder his hair was!  He was my only one with blonde hair, but, alas, it's becoming browner all the time.

I realize this picture isn't as cute as the fish picture, but I wanted to show one from when he was younger.  He was a fun little boy - although he could throw a tantrum that would try the patience of Job!  And I did not have Job's patience, so I was often tried!  

I know his birthday wasn't as exciting as he would have liked - what with school, band, and Scouts, but he did get cake and some great presents!  

Happy Birthday, Scott! 

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday to Scott! Libby turned twelve this past Friday and I have done some reflecting myself. It's fun to remember them as little ones!

Shel said...

Way cute picture, but yes, the fish one takes the cake!!!We need to get James and Scott to pose like they were last night and get those posted... that was a riot!!! Happy Birthday, Scotty!!!! Have a blast in San Antonio!

I think time has gone in fast forward.. I have also been reflecting and that is the conclusion I've come to. I get a little sad at times and I miss the days when my teenagers were little, then I realize I don't want to go through some things a second time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shelley

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

you're baby is getting so old! Your dog is a cutie and I liked the Notebook too!