Saturday, October 25, 2008

Movie Review

I watched a movie tonight.  Kimberly, don't hate me.  I watched "The Notebook".  (Covers ears so as not to hear Kimberly screaming.)  What's more - I liked it!  I'm sorry, Kimberly!!  I got sucked into the story and enjoyed it.  It was better than old reruns on TV!

I have to admit that I might not have watched it, except for the fact that because of a problem, Netflix sent me 2 extra movies.  Since that meant I had 5 movies at one time, I added it to my queue.  And I'm glad I did!  

What about those of you who read my blog?  If you have seen the movie, are you on Kimberly's side? Or do you agree with me?

10 comments:

kimberly said...

I can't believe you liked that movie? I am so disillusioned right now. Horrible, horrible movie!

Sigh.

Laura said...

I'm sorry!

Alisha said...

Laura-- The Notebook is my FAVORITE movie. I am not a movie re-watcher but I can watch this one over and over and over again... and I do. The book is awesome too & there's another book by Nicholas Sparks called "The Wedding" that's about one of Noah & Ali's daughters when she is middle aged. You should totally read it! Also, Sam is so NOT a chick-flick watcher but he actually likes The Notebook. So don't be ashamed. It's a sappy love story that brings me to tears for my own personal reasons. Maybe that's why I love it so much. Glad you liked it!

Alisha said...

P.S. If you ever want to watch it again, I own it. :) Feel free to borrow it or better yet, come watch it WITH me! I won't tell Kimberly!

Sarah said...

I loved The Notebook too. I've only seen it once and I've never read the book but I thought it was a good movie.

Jennifer said...

I fought watching it forever, but one day I (unsuspectingly) caught a piece of it on tv, and I liked it. So, the next time it came on, I watched it. It ain't no "Saw II," but I liked it.

Alright, I like it A LOT.

Laura said...

Kimberly, you seem to be outvoted! Ha Ha!! Everyone else likes the movie!

I think I will have to check out both of the books too.
I would like to read them.

And Alisha, I know who to call when I want to watch it again!

Shel said...

Add me to the "love it" list. One of my Faves!!!!

kimberly said...

Sigh. I'm so disappointed in all of you!

I also hated the book. Intensely.

marianne said...

Hi Laura! I just found your blog:) Ummm....I LOVE The Notebook (sorry Kimberly)!