Friday, October 24, 2008

More Scott

When I was looking for a picture of Scott, I totally forgot about this one. Kimberly reminded me of it in her Comments on my first Scott post.  Rather than just change the picture, which would have necessitated changing the post, I am posting about Scott again - just so I can use this picture!

We went on a cruise in June.  If you have ever been on a cruise you know about the hoards of photographers that line the halls every evening - just looking for people to take pictures of.  Well, Scott was walking along by himself, minding his own business, when a photographer pretty much forced him to get some pictures taken.  In front of an ocean background.  With stuffed fish and fish puppets.  Yes, he does have a fish puppet on his hand.  And yes, he is posed with a stuffed fish biting his leg.  But you know what?  I love this picture!!  I would have bought more of the set, but at $30.00 for an 8X10, I decided one was enough!

Thanks for the reminder, Kimberly!

And now I do believe I have made up for my initial slowness in posting about Scott!

3 comments:

kimberly said...

*dies laughing*

That picture is hilarious, especially knowing how much he hates it. Oh, Scotty!

Sarah said...

That picture is HILARIOUS!!!!!!
I could not stop laughing. Every time you pointed out something else in the picture (the puppet on his hand, the fish biting his leg) I would look up at it and start laughing all over again. That's the kind of picture you take for a small child. What was the photographer thinking? Poor Scotty.

If that was my kid I would have totally bought that picture too.

Maybe the photographer knows what he's doing after all.

Shel said...

Oh yeah!!! Hilarious!!!I can't believe he allowed himself to be photographed with all those stuffed fish! Most of my pictures of James are with his hand in front of his face.. Way to go, Scotty.. you the man!!!