Thursday, October 23, 2008

More Kimberly


Apparently my post on Kimberly was the shortest. That's not good.  The fact that I haven't even posted about Scott is of no importance.  Here's more Kimberly.

I mentioned her obsession with some Science Fiction shows.  One of those shows is "Firefly", although it's not at the top of her list. One of the characters - a guy named Jayne (yes, that's right, Jayne) - had a hat like that.  So Kimberly knit herself a Jayne hat!  It's pretty cute, and if she had made a bunch in advance, she could have sold them at the conventions. Be prepared next time!  




First off, THIS IS NOT HER BOYFRIEND!!  THIS IS AN ACTOR FROM A TV SHOW!  In my initial post about Kimberly and her Sci Fi conventions, she mentioned (in the Comments section) that she had been hugged by Gareth David-Lloyd, who is an actor on the TV show "Torchwood". This is that picture.  She is very fond of that picture (who wouldn't be?)  Doesn't it look like an engagement picture?  

There, more posting about Kimberly.  Maybe she'll stop bugging me now!!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I can see what all the fuss was about. That guy is good lookin'.

Kimberly, you have a very nice mom. When I asked my mom why she did not comment on my blog but she did on Liz's she said, "I'm just not going to read anyone's blog anymore."

whatever.

Jennifer said...

Who cares about a boyfriend! An actor is WAY BETTER!! Way to go with your alien-lovin' self, Kimberly!!

kimberly said...

I should mention that I just asked for a hug. He was the one who asked if I wanted to hug in the picture.

Of course, I said yes. How could I resist his cute Welsh accent?

I approve of this post! (Stargate Atlantis rocks!)

Laura said...

Sarah, I am a nice mom, aren't I?

Also, I was not making any commentary on the fact that the picture was not of Kimberly and a boyfriend. I just didn't want there to be any misunderstanding.

I would not have minded if that were me in the picture instead of Kimberly...

kimberly said...

Hey, now. He's mine. Back off, woman!

Shel said...

Um, yeah, nice photo!!! Way to go Kimberly!! I'd cherish it, too!

p.s.

poor Scotty....

Shelley

Laura said...

I am starting to feel really guilty about Scott! I plan to have his post done by the end of today ..... or tomorrow.....