Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I've Succumbed!

It's 12:47a.m. and I can't sleep.  So what do I decide to do? Create a blog! Sure, why not?  All of the other cool kids are doing it!  

Truthfully?  In the last few weeks I have really "gotten into" reading other people's blogs. I've read my daughter's Live Journal for years.  But I have recently discovered that lots of people I know have blogs.  And I love to read them!  So I decided I should be part of the fun!  

Right now, it's very rough.  I'm using one of their layouts - which I plan to change when I can figure out how to do it!  But it's a start!  **Edit** Since I wrote my first post, I have changed my layout.  It's still not finalized, but I like it.

I think that's enough for my first entry.  Maybe I'll try to go to bed.  If my mind won't shut down, I will be back to post entry #2!      

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to read this every singel day.

no pressure.

Sarah said...

I mean single.