Saturday, October 25, 2008

Because Jen Asked...

Here are the infamous Titanic pictures (see "Scott" post if you don't know what I'm talking about).

This is Heather and Scott.  Note the drama.

"Near, far, wherever you are,
I believe that the heart does go on."




This is Heather and her brother Steven.  


"Once more you opened the door,"







And finally, Jeffrey and Heather. At least he's taller than her.


"And you're here in my heart,
And my heart will go on and on."






Don't they make you cry, just like the movie?

3 comments:

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

thanks for letting me know about your blog! I'm so excited to stalk you! So, do you ever go to sleep? Where are the posts for you and your husband? I don't post about ourselves either, kids take everything away! :)

I know, it's so sad we're leaving today. They moved the closing date up and Ben has to be situated for work before 11/3. Everything worked out perfectly for this weekend. Except for limited time on packing and I had insurance classes all day Thurs & Fri. But we are all packed, the truck is loaded, our car is on a trailer and we're leaving in a couple hours. I am pumping right now and needed something to do so thanks for the blog site! :) I will miss you, and again, I'm excited to stalk ya!

Alisha said...

Yay! Another blog to read! Thanks for letting me know!

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh!! LOL!!! Those are TOO WONDERFUL! You HAVE to click on them and see them large to appreciate the emotion and drama! I'm so glad you put them up!