Thursday, June 4, 2009

What Jeffrey Got at School Today

Jeffrey walked in from school holding some paper.  I asked what it was.  He said it was a four page Fine Arts insert for the yearbook.

That's right.  A four page Fine Arts insert for the yearbook.

I do believe our petition at the Fine Arts Showcase had an effect.  I have a feeling the principal may have stepped in, because the faculty advisor I exchanged e-mails with really did not think there was a problem with this year's yearbook.

It's a nice gesture, but really, too little, too late.

I don't think we will have this problem in next year's yearbook.

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Way to go Laura! I love hearing stories like these that show we can make a difference.

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

Wow, school is still in session? It ended here weeks ago. That is cool, you speak up and make a difference! Are your kids in any of the pics?

kimberly said...

You guys had a petition? You never told me. I feel out of the loop.

Laura said...

The Band Booster Club decided to have a petition available at the Fine Arts Showcase. What better place to find disgruntled Fine Arts parents than at the Fine Arts Showcase?