Sunday, June 14, 2009

Imagine My Surprise

I checked the tracking number on Brian's package again.  It turns out his package wasn't delivered to the Dominican Republic.  It was delivered to Dominica.  That's right, Dominica.  It looks like a very nice little island in the Caribbean, but it's not the island my son lives on.  

At least, I now know one thing for sure - this whole mishap was the fault of the USPS.  Specifically the Foreign Center in Jersey City, New Jersey.  They are the ones who sent the package to Dominica.

Tomorrow I shall head to the post office and demand my $41.95 back!  That should be fun.

5 comments:

Jenae said...

Good luck! I always hope that the postal workers who handle my mail can 1.) read and 2.)decipher a map.

Looks like you weren't so lucky!

Kristie said...

I wish you luck - don't take no for an answer.

Court said...

You go girl! Way to take matters into a MOTHER'S hands!

kimberly said...

USPS is made of FAIL.

I hope you give them a piece of your mind and get your money back.

jamie said...

fight to the death! don't let them get away with it!