Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Today's Excitement!

My part of ProGrad is essentially done!  The Tiger Tokens have all been divided and stuffed into their packets.  I am helping out the night of ProGrad, but I don't really have to worry about anything.  Woo hoo!!

AND

Even more exciting!  

Tonight I am seeing:

Starring:
That's Topol, for those of you who don't know.  He was Tevye in the movie also.  I am so excited to see this musical!

Now, since I only got 3 hours of sleep last night, I think I shall go take a nap.

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Jealous. Andy and I talked about getting tickets; he was actually willing to see it. He even sounded interested. If you have a Jen-sized purse, you just let me know.

Liz said...

I love that musical. And I love naps! I'm jealous of both!

Kristie said...

Enjoy the musical. You deserve it after all the pro-grad work!

Jenae said...

So jelly! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Fiddler!!!

...If I were a rich man.....


Have fun and blog all about it tomorrow!

Shel said...

You do so deserve it!! Enjoy, but I'm still terribly jealous!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Alison said...

I am so jealous too! We thought about going, but oh my goodness, tickets are expensive! Hope you have fun!

Court said...

Party on. All y'all school volunteers need a break.

jamie said...

what an amazing opportunity--i've always wanted to see it, too.