Thursday, June 25, 2009

I'm So Excited!!

I just checked my e-mail, and what did I find?

An e-mail containing the travel itinerary for "CLUTTER/BRIAN JAMES"!!!

Brian is officially coming home on September 2nd!!  He will have completed his two year mission (plus a few days)!  His plane will arrive at Bush Intercontinental Airport at 5:10p.m. 

That's only a little more than two months away!

I've known for a while that that would probably be the day he would come home.  It just seems so official to get an e-mail from someone in the Missionary Department. 

4 comments:

Shel said...

Yay!! That is exciting news and that's not very long off... it will be here in the blink of an eye.

kimberly said...

YAY! It's good to have it all finalized now. So 5:10 pm, though. That kind of stinks for me. I'll only get to see him for a few hours before I have to leave.

Oh well. He'll be here the whole semester. Plenty of time to catch up.

Hippo said...

Good for him, Trunky papers. Funny thing is i bought plane tickets today to fly out of Bush Airport on the 2nd of September about 2 hours before he gets in. Weird.

Jennifer said...

CRAZY! He'll be home, and he'll be weird(er)! Better have that greatcoat ready ;-)