Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fiddler on the Roof!

Fiddler on the Roof was amazing!  Incredible!  Stupendous! Fantabulous!

Can you tell I liked it?

Topol did an incredible job.  He made the show amazing, incredible, stupendous, and fantabulous!  I loved him in the movie, but he was even better on stage.  He used his whole body to convey emotions, feelings, thoughts, actions, etc. He was a delight to watch.

I will probably never go see a performance of "Fiddler on the Roof" again.  Topol is Tevye.  No one else can compare.

It was a marvelous evening "at the theater".

5 comments:

Court said...

I'm so glad you had a good time! You've been working hard. A night out was well-deserved. :)

Jennifer said...

That sounds AWESOME! You are right - nothing compares to a live show. I bet it was even more heart-breaking than the movie. What a night! I'm happy for you!

Lori Hurst said...

I am glad you liked it!

Alison said...

Still jealous! Glad you enjoyed it.

kimberly said...

I concur with this entire post!

(A friend of mine went last night and we discussed today how absolutely amazing Topol was.)