Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Final Curb Number Update

We did it!  We finally fixed our curb numbers:

If you don't know what I'm talking about, you can read about our curb number saga here and here.

If you glance at it quickly, it doesn't look too bad.  If you look closely though, you can see that the white we used to paint out the extra "2" is a slightly different shade.  Oh well. At least now Fed Ex and UPS won't be confused if they try to deliver something!

Also, we actually fixed the numbers about a month ago.  I forgot to do an update.  

If those curb painters come through our neighborhood again, I'm making them redo our numbers!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow, you accomplished that SO much faster than we would have. It looks crisp and easily-identifiable from the street :)

Laura said...

Part of it was that I had ordered something that was to be delivered by UPS. I didn't want to give them any excuse not to deliver my package!

Court said...

Looks great--I can just barely see the hint of orange from those longhorns. ;)

Laura said...

The use of the "L" word is forbidden on my blog, Courtney. Just so you know. :)