Friday, April 24, 2009

ABC Tag!!

I saw this tag on someone's Facebook, and decided to do it. The object is to answer these 26 ABC questions. Here goes!

A - Age: 48 (getting ever closer to 49, then 50!!)

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: Cleaning the shower/tub

D - Dog's name: Bailey (a 13-year-old neurotic beagle)

E - Egg preference: I'm not a fan of eggs, except in baked goods

F - Favorite color: Blue

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 5'3"

I - Instruments you play: Oboe (at least I used to), recorder (doesn't everybody?)

J - Job title: Mom

K - Kids: Four

L - Living arrangements: I live with my husband, Robert, and our two kids still at home

M - Mom's name: Dolores

N - Nicknames: Kimberly reminded me I do have a nickname, which only my sister's family and friends call me - Laurie

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Giving birth, Gall Bladder removal, right lobe Thyroidectomy

P- Pet Peeve: Stupid drivers

Q - Quote from a movie: "Don't Push Me!" (From West Side Story - still my favorite)

R - River, Lake, or Ocean: (Apparently the list I copied had no "R".  Jennifer took note of this and made up this "R" question, which I am answering.)  For swimming - lake; for looking at - ocean  

R - Righty or Lefty: (Kimberly came up with this "R" question when she did this tag on her Live Journal.  I think it's a good one, so I'm including it also.)  Righty

S - Siblings: One older sister

T - Time you wake up: 5:00a.m. on school days, and between 7:00 and 8:00a.m. on other days

U - Underwear: Yes

V - Vegetable you dislike: Cauliflower (which is just one of many)

W - Workout style: What's that?

X - X-rays you've had: Arm, foot, chest, throat, teeth

Y - Yesterday's best moment: Primary Leadership Meeting

Z - Zoo favorite: Big cats (except the lions - they're not as pretty)

I tag any of my blogging friends who would like to do this!

6 comments:

Liz said...

Underwear: Yes. That's my favorite.

Shel said...

I was thinking the exact same thing as Liz. Your "U" answer was great!

Laura said...

There are some things I will just not go without! And I didn't feel like explaining what I wear for any nonmembers who might be reading.

kimberly said...

You do to have a nickname, it's just a "sister's family only" nickname. Don't lie now!

Laura said...

I guess you're right. I'll have to change that.

Jennifer said...

That was funny! I'm doing it!