Thursday, March 12, 2009

Who Needs to Talk to People?

Today I had to make an appointment for Scott to go see his opthamologist.  Rather than look up his number in the phone book, I looked it up on the internet.  But I didn't have to use it.  I was able to make the appointment on the internet. That's the first time I've done that.  

I'm not sure I would use it every time.  His doctor only works 2 days a week, so I knew I would be taking whatever appointment I could get.  But with doctors that work 5 days a week, there is usually some negotiation about what day and time will work best.  So while it's intriguing, and sometimes nice not to have to talk to anyone, I don't know if I would use it all the time.  

2 comments:

Leslie said...

interent appointment scheduling takes the anxiety out of phone call making. I am FOR it!

kimberly said...

I want to have this option. I hate calling people for things like that. I still haven't made an appointment for an eye doctor...