Sunday, March 22, 2009

Haircuts

Jeffrey and Scott NEED haircuts.  Desperately.  Jeffrey and Scott WANT haircuts.  Desperately.  But they can't get haircuts until Saturday.  Why, you ask?  Because of Winter Drumline.  Their last competition is Friday night, and they have to be able to do this to their hair:

Their hair has to be long enough that they can gel it up and make it crazy.  (Jeffrey's looks a little tame in that picture - it was actually wilder looking.)  I don't know why the whole Winter Drumline decided that wild hair should be part of their costume, but they did.  So, we are stuck with their long, moppish looking hair until Saturday.

The things we do for ART!!

7 comments:

Shel said...

When Ironman is a part of their performance... crazy hair is a MUST. But, you know me, I like it. I bet it is driving them nuts having to wait. Scott was telling me he was needing a haircut like two weeks ago. This is a shocker... hold on... wait... James actually told me... he.. needs.. a... HAIRCUT! I told you you'd be shocked. I should rush him to get it cut before he changes his mind :)

kimberly said...

Yeah, they need haircuts something fierce. I'm pretty sure Scotty was overdue well before the Percussion Bash.

I can't wait to see their last performance!

Jennifer said...

How short will you make them go?

Laura said...

As short as they want to go. Which will be pretty short. Neither of them like long hair. Scott's will be a little shorter than Jeffrey's.

Court said...

Boys are so funny! At least this is the extent of their teenage rebellion. :)

Laura said...

Hey, they want their hair cut. They will get it cut as soon as possible. There is no hair rebellion on their part - they don't like long hair.

Court said...

You have really great kids. When I was talking about "teenage rebellion" I meant the crazy styles required for the percussion performance. ;)

P.S. Tell Jeffrey he did a great job on his talk on Sunday.