Sunday, May 24, 2009

Prom Pictures!

Prom night means just one thing.  Pictures, of course!  We went to a park in New Territory to take pictures.  This our just a small sampling of the many, many pictures we took. (Gotta love digital cameras!)


Here they are - Jeffrey and Jennifer:

Don't they look cute?


Here is  a picture of the 2 couples, Jeffrey and Jennifer, and Stephen and Kat.  This is one of the many nicely posed pictures we took:

Here is a less traditional picture of the four of them:

I really like that one!


And here is the typical picture of Jeffrey and Stephen:

That picture really captures the two of them, doesn't it?


Like Lori, I have received my text letting me know they made it to the Marriott - Galleria (Jeffrey drove).  


Now, like Lori, I shall wait for my son to return home safe and sound.


**Kimberly and Lori**

Your comments have disappeared because that post was deleted.  I redid the post so all of the pictures could be enlarged.  Hey, I'm waiting.  I've got nothing better to do.

10 comments:

kimberly said...

That's much better. *nods approvingly*

Jeffrey looks so sharp in his tux and bowtie. They are adorable!

(The corsage turned out nicely. Too bad she wasn't wearing black after all. What's up with that? Oh well. It matches her dress and his tux.)

kimberly said...

Also, the picture of Jeffrey and Stephen is hilarious. Those boys crack me up.

Laura said...

I thought she was wearing red. I didn't know the dress had a lot of white in it. It still looks nice.

There are some other goofy pictures of Jeffrey and Stephen. I will show them to you on Monday.

kimberly said...

Well, she is wearing red. Sort of. I mean, I assumed when the swatch was red that she meant the entire dress was red.

Rhonda said...

Very fun and very cute!

Court said...

They look like they had a really great time. Good fun for good kids. Nice work Mom!

Kristie said...

They look so nice. I hope they had fun.

Anonymous said...

They looked great in these pictures! I am glad they had a good time - in spite of the two hours of rap music. What I find so fun with these pictures is the obvious friendship between Jeffrey and Stephen. It's good they have had each other as friends these past few years. The four of them look like they had a lot of fun!

Chris

Alison said...

I think they kids looked adorable last night! My baby sister is growing up so fast! I'm sure that my dad will want to make a cd of all of the pictures for everyone involved.

jamie said...

they all look great. i hope they had a fabulous time. glad to see that jeffery and jennifer went together--i wondered if they were hanging out after having worked with them for the road show thing....