Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Just Have to Say.....

Jeffrey and Scott have been gone since Friday.  They are on a Band trip to Disney World (lucky boys).  Robert and I have been empty nesters, although since Robert had to work both Saturday and Sunday, I felt more like I was an empty nester all by myself.  

Anyway, the point of this post is to say that I love my boys very much.  I am not pushing them out of the house.  But....

LAUNDRY IS MUCH EASIER TO DO FOR ONLY TWO PEOPLE!!!

I will now go hang my head in shame for even thinking such bad mom thoughts.

7 comments:

Lori Hurst said...

You make me laugh! Ryan is doing his own laundry now so I only have laundry for one and it is wonderful!

Hippo said...

Just make them do their own dang Laundry. tell them that Jon Grover does it. It's insulting to know that I can do something they can't, mostly because my standers are so low. they will be so insulted that they will do your laundry.

Kristie said...

Laundry for only two - how would that be? I don't blame you your bad mom thoughts - I have them all the time.

Court said...

Any laundry reprieve is a welcome one!

Jennifer said...

Jon, does it count if you do your laundry once a month? Honestly.

I think that AWESOME moms love laundry for two. I think that INCREDIBLY AWESOME moms want their kids to grow up and move out. Not too soon, of course, but out out out.

:)

Hippo said...

i do my laundry all the time, ask mom. i leave it in there so she knows i did it.

jamie said...

are you kidding me? mine are only four and under and i already ling for the empty-nester days--i'm the one who should have the hanging head!