Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Super Frustration!!

Brian just called from Santo Domingo.  His plane left 3 hours late, and then 30 minutes into the flight the pilot heard some unexplained noises (which turned out to be something minor), so he turned the plane around and flew back to the Dominican Republic.  So Brian is there now, waiting to see what flight American can put him (and the other missionaries) on.  So I don't know what time, or even day, he is going to get home.

I'm so frustrated!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You've got to be joking! What a let down. You've got to find something to pass the time. A day in the scheme of two years isn't but a flash, but on the last day...come on!

Leslie said...

Truly I am sorry. There is nothing like the anticipation of seeing a loved one (in your case a SON) again after so many years. Not to sound heartless but does this mean Kimberly's birthday will only be Kimberly's birthday? =)

Laura said...

I think Kimberly put a jinx on Brian's flight so she could have her birthday to herself! :)

Sarah, I'm trying to remember that - one day won't really matter. But I really don't want to wait that one day!!

Martin Andrews said...

Oh NOOOOO! I spent the day in countdown mode. I actually logged on to see if you really would post on the big day (I guessed no). I'm so so sorry. Argh.