Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Morning Radio

This morning, after driving a car full of kids from Seminary to school, I had to go to the grocery.  Until my close Kroger opens, I have to drive about 15 minutes to a Kroger in Katy. That drive reinforces one thing - I HATE morning drive time radio!!  I don't want to listen to a morning team's insipid chatter!  I don't care about celebrity gossip!  I don't want to hear endless men versus women discussions!  I don't want any of it!  I just want to hear some music!!!  It usually only takes about 5 minutes of station hopping before I give up and put in a CD.  

That's why I try not to run many errands before 9:00a.m.

4 comments:

Shel said...

I agree! I usually have a cd in for the extremely short time I'm in the car in the mornings. It's almost always trash talk on the morning shows or just plain blah.

jamie said...

i'm with you. i don't even really try the radio anymore.

Jennifer said...

Ditto. I recommend the Mamma Mia! soundtrack. My kids love it ;)

Lori Hurst said...

This is the joy of satellite radio! I HATE talk radio of any kind.