Thursday, August 27, 2009

Now That's Service!

This morning I had to go through the Chase drive-thru to make a deposit for Jeffrey.  I had our dog, Bailey, with me because I had just driven a carload of kids from Seminary to school, and Bailey LOVES to ride in the car.  When the nice lady at the drive-thru sent my canister back to me, here's what I discovered in it: my deposit slip and a dog biscuit for Bailey!  How's that for customer service?

The only problem?  Bailey is not a big fan of hard dog biscuits - she's old and her teeth aren't the greatest anymore, so she took the dog biscuit to the rear seat of the van, and buried it there!  I will have to make Scott go find it this afternoon, or someone is in for a surprise tomorrow morning on the ride to school!

5 comments:

Kristie said...

When I drive through Walgreens to pick up prescriptions, I always notice the jar of dog treats in the window. It always strikes me as humorous that they have suckers for the kids and treats for the dogs. I've never had Scout with me to get one, but he would love it!

Rhonda said...

I made a deposit on Mon. and the lady asked me if I needed a sucker. I felt so sad as I told her that Haley was now in 1st Grade. Oh, the little things we miss. Maybe I'll bring Brownie with me next time to score a dog treat!

Unknown said...

I say you leave the dog bisuit in there and have a prize ready for the lucky winner who finds it.

kimberly said...

That's adorable - both that they have dog biscuits for their four-legged customers, and that Bailey buried it in the car.

jamie said...

i don't have a dog, but that almost makes me want to change banks!