Thursday, November 20, 2008

What the Heck?!?

I was out running errands and decided to swing through the Chick-Fil-A drive-thru.  I purchased my 8 pack of chicken nuggets and Diet Coke so I could eat in the car.  (Ordering it without the waffle fries makes it a diet meal).  As I was eating a nugget, I bit down on something hard.  I pulled the nugget out of my mouth, looked at it, and beheld a bone! There's not supposed to be a bone in my chicken nugget!!  I was not happy, but, of course, I did not let that deter me from eating the rest of my nuggets.  A girl's got to eat, right?

I have e-mailed Chick-Fil-A (apparently their phone number is a closely guarded secret, not to be found on their website).  I will let you know if they respond.  I am hoping for some coupons for free food!

10 comments:

Shel said...

Ikes! That's freaky! Hopefully they'll hook you up nicely! I also believe that omitting the fries makes it a diet meal.

Sarah said...

The fries are a waste of time. One year I went to summer camp with a friend of mine and there was a feather sticking out of my chicken! It was revolting.

Court said...

Sarah--those are fightin' words. Admit it...those waffle fries are the best in the biz! And I don't care if there was a feather AND a bone in those nuggets--I love me some Chick-Fil-A. I think it's because I always get a 6-pack nugget kid's meal so I can trade in the useless toy for an ice cream cone. Didn't know you could do that did you? Well, now you do. You can thank me by taking me to Chick-Fil-A.

Laura said...

If I could have Chick-Fil-A nuggets with Burger King french fries, I would be a happy camper!

Alisha said...

I just threw up a little bit in my mouth reading that story. I hate chicken nuggets-- mostly McDonald's ones though because I once bit into a tumor. Ok, I don't know if it was a tumor but it was a large pocket of liquid. Yuck. I have to stop thinking about this or I won't be able to sleep.

Carol Beck said...

are you going to the ladies luncheon tommorrow friday? call me if you are and maybe we can go together.

jamie said...

okay...that's gross. i'm sorry. yeah, they better be sending you some free food coupons.

Laura said...

Carol, I'm getting my hair cut and colored on Friday, so no luncheon for me. I've got to get my roots covered before all the family shows up!!

Alisha, I will never eat a McDonald's chicken nugget again! Okay, I've only ever eaten them once (I'm not a fan of McDonald's, except for their biscuits, but that's beside the point).

kimberly said...

So this is a revolting story. I can't believe there was a bone in your chicken nugget! Hod disgusting. They better give you coupons for all sorts of free stuff.

Lori Hurst said...

The best part of this entire 'blog comment string'? Is Alisha saying she just threw up a little bit in her mouth! Sorry - I find it funny!