Saturday, November 22, 2008

Chick-Fil-A Update

I heard from Chick-Fil-A!  I received a very nice and apologetic e-mail from them.  I'm afraid they are going to be disappointed, though.  They wanted me to send the bone to them, but I didn't think to keep it  Too bad for them!  

On the plus side, they are sending me two Chick-Fil-A Cares Guest Cards.  I'm assuming those are gift cards of some sort, but I have no idea how much they will be worth.  I guess I will have to wait until they show up in the mail!  I will let you know what they send me.  I know you will all be waiting anxiously to find out what a bone in your chicken nugget would be worth!

2 comments:

kimberly said...

I would have thrown the bone away too. Probably. At least, I would have thrown it away after showing everyone I know.

Shel said...

Yeah, I don't think my first thought would be "hmmm I'd better hang on to this!" I would've chucked it. It's nice to hear that they are being so good about it, though!