Friday, November 14, 2008

John Denver

My "Concerts I've Been To" post got me thinking about John Denver.  So this morning I went to YouTube to track down some videos.  The first one "For You" was one of the later songs written by him.  It's absolutely beautiful.



The next one is, quite possibly, my very favorite John Denver song - "Calypso".



So, this post was for me!  You guys may not even listen to these songs, which is okay. They are now on my blog, and easy for me to listen to whenever I want.  

4 comments:

Sarah said...

you should go to playlist.com You can download as many different songs as you want for free and then post it on your blog. Then you can listen to as many as you want any time you want and its a lot less work. Plus, every time you add another song it automatically updates the playlist on your blog. It holds 100 songs!

Laura said...

Thank you, Sarah! I've always wondered how some of you get songs on your blogs!

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

You've been to lots of concerts. My first concert was Neil Diamond! I went with my parents, I was so cool! I'm glad Walmart is FINALLY open. There is one super close to us, gotta love it.

Liz said...

Laura,
You and Shelly have really scared me about my teeth! I don't know if my anti-anxiety meds are up the challenge of this much worrying!