Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Time Flies


Brian returned home from his mission on September 2nd. When he first got home I remember wondering what it would be like to have him here for more than 4 months. Now, as mid-January quickly approaches, I have to say it's been (mostly) wonderful. He will be heading back to Texas A&M next week, and suddenly it's coming way too fast. I know it's time for him to go, but I am really going to miss him. It's been especially fun to have all 3 of the boys at home these past few weeks. They really seem to get along, for which I'm grateful.

Soon our house will be down to 3 residents. And, in the blink of an eye, April 28th will be here and Jeffrey will be leaving on his mission. Then it will be just Scott and I in the house.

Those of you with young children, enjoy the days. They will be gone before you know it.

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Wow - all I can say is man, you're getting old!!

Laura said...

Thanks a lot, Kristie!

Lil' Richards said...

Don't worry the breif time between when I get home and Jeffrey's leaving there will be 3 boys in your house again.

Jennifer said...

Watch what you say or Kimberley will ask to move home again ;)