Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Complete!

Yesterday at Target I bought this:
Oh, yes I did. I did buy "The Waltons Movie Collection". It was just released on DVD, and contains reunion movies I have never seen.

Do I dare tell you that this completes my Waltons collection? Should you ever have a hankerin' to watch seasons 1 - 9 of the Waltons, I can hook you up.

I am, once again, dating myself (this is what I have decided to say instead of calling myself old).

Lest you think me too much of a sap, remember that I can also hook you up with Criminal Minds, seasons 1- 4; NCIS, seasons 1 - 4; and Burn Notice, seasons 1 - 2. The disturbing violence in Criminal Minds alone should negate the pure sap which is the Waltons.

6 comments:

Jenae said...

I'm a big fan of DVD collections- especially BBC programs that are HOURS long. My favorite! And it's so not called getting old, silly! Thanks for cheering me up last night!

Court said...

When you said "dating myself"...I thought, "What a good idea! I should date myself...meaning...I should take a little break to do exactly as I please!"

I didn't even register it as getting old. ;)

Lil' Richards said...

I thought the sme thing about the dating.
Learning the theme song of Criminal Minds has really changed the way that I watch tv shows now. Especially Lost.

Laura said...

Maybe using the phrase "dating myself" really shows how old I am!

The words to the Criminal Minds theme song are especially catchy.

kimberly said...

And! Pa Walton is on 2 episodes of NCIS, remember. That automatically makes The Waltons cool.

Okay, it really doesn't. But you also have the complete series of Dick Van Dyke, which really is old-timey cool!

(I can no longer here the theme song of Criminal Minds without singing those lyrics. Sigh...)

Jennifer said...

NCIS redeems you.