Monday, March 14, 2011

Booked!

I have booked the following:

1. Flights to and from Paris at the end of April. Kimberly will be here and Scott has the week off, so the four of us are going to go spend four days in Paris. That was one of the places I wanted to visit before I left Milan.

2. A 12 day cruise around the British Isles at the end of July. I am so excited about this cruise. It's one I've wanted to do for a long time. We will get to go on shore excursions in England, Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. Plus we will be able to go see the beaches at Normandy.

When I was booking the cruise, I was asked if we were celebrating any special occasions. The cruise is our 30th wedding anniversary present to each other, but our anniversary isn't until August, so I said no. About an hour later I realized that we would actually be on the cruise for my birthday! I went online and changed my information, so I can celebrate my birthday on the cruise. While looking, I saw that special occasions could be celebrated if they occurred up to 30 days before or 45 days after the cruise. So we can celebrate our anniversary too! I'm not sure what they do on the Crown Princess, but I'm hoping it's fun!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Cruises are the best, aren't they!? What a perfect way to celebrate such fun milestones.

Kristie said...

You are sooo spoiled!! And I am so jealous!! Sounds like sooo much fun.

kimberly said...

I want to go on a cruise around the British Isles.

You'll just have to take lots and lots of pics of all your shore excursions so I can pretend like I was there!

I hope you guys get a special dessert for you celebrations.

5 weeks until Italy!