Tuesday, April 27, 2010

No Access to Post a Picture Yet, But...

We met President Uchtdorf today!! That's right, President Uchtdorf.

We were walking on Temple Square on our way to the Lion House for lunch. Suddenly my sister spotted a distinguished looking silver haired gentleman in front of the old Church Office Building. Sure enough, it was President Uchtdorf. He spoke to us briefly, and told Jeffrey to work hard on his mission. Then he took one picture with Jeffrey, and one picture with me, my sister, and her friend. Sadly, I forgot my cords, so I can't post the pictures. But I will post them when I get back!

Tomorrow is the big day! Jeffrey is so excited and ready. I know he's going to be a great missionary.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Wow - Pres Uchtdorf - I am so jealous!!

Jennifer said...

Can't you just mentally beam the pictures to us?

Court said...

Lucky!