Saturday, May 1, 2010

Promised Pictures!

As I mentioned in my previous post, we were fortunate enough to meet President Uchtdorf on the day before Jeffrey went in the MTC. I'm now posting the pictures I took when we met him.

Here he is by himself. He was talking to another family, and I was able to snap a picture of him. I realize he's an Apostle of the Lord, but I have to say, he's a very distinguished looking man!
Here he is with my sister and I. I, of course, hate how I look in the picture, but I will treasure it always anyway.
And my favorite picture. President Uchtdorf and Jeffrey. What better way for my son to start his mission then to be told by an Apostle to work hard and always do what his CTR ring says.
I will be sending Jeffrey a copy of this picture in a few days. It will be nice for him to have on his mission.

There will also be a copy on my hall table full of pictures.

5 comments:

Lori Hurst said...

What treasures! Those are WAY cool! Thanks for sharing.

Court said...

Such great photos!

Work hard and choose the right--Excellent advice for all of us. :)

Lil' Richards said...

Awesome beyond reason.

Unknown said...

I'm always hoping to see someone like that when I'm in SLC. What a memory for you guys! Are his teeth super white or what??

Leslie said...

He is such a handsome man! I mean your son....okay I mean your son AND Pres. Uchtdorf. =)