Monday, May 24, 2010

Doing Better

One handed typing is for the birds, which means this post won't be long. So I apologize to those of you who don't know the whole story.

I went to the Orthopedic doctor today, and he does not believe my elbow is broken! Just badly bruised. I tend to agree, since it's not painful to the touch, and I can already move it more than I could move it on Saturday. So, no more nasty, uncomfortable splint for me! He put my arm in a sling, but told me to start using it lightly. I'm just glad that my idiotic fall did not cost me a broken elbow!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you're doing better. If you break your arm it should be from doing something exciting like learning how to clog.

Shel said...

Glad to hear you are doing better and you get to be free of that contraption wrapped around your arm :)

Kristie said...

I'm one of those people that doesn't know what happened!! But I am glad that your elbow isn't broken still the same :)

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

uh oh, you fell?! ack! my blog is back up! :)