Sunday, July 5, 2009

Yankee Doodle Dandy!

The Fourth of July means many things.  One is the traditional watching of my favorite movie:


Usually I watch it with Kimberly.  Sadly, we didn't get to watch it yesterday.  So today after church I popped the movie into the DVD player and sat back to enjoy it. Amazingly, Jeffrey and Scott, who were in the room when the movie started, actually watched it with me and stayed awake through the whole thing!  

I missed watching the movie with Kimberly, but it was fun watching it with my boys.

Oh, and the dancing down the stairs scene still amazes me!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wait a minute - I thought "White Christmas" was your favorite movie!

(I was only at church for the last hour, and I spent it in the nursery.)

Laura said...

I like White Christmas, but it's not my favorite. Kimberly likes it more than me. Yankee Doodle Dandy is my favorite.

Kristie said...

I have never watched Yankee Doodle Dandy, but I love love love White Christmas, so maybe I need to watch me a little Yankee Doodle!

Anonymous said...

I so love that movie also. It must be mom's influence there. She always had us watch those kinds of shows. And I am so glad she did. They are wonderful and they just don't make them that way anymore.

Chris