Thursday, July 2, 2009

How Many States...

...have you spent the night in?


Alabama - no

Alaska - no

Arizona - yes

Arkansas - yes

California - yes

Colorado - yes

Connecticut - no

Delaware - no

Florida - yes

Georgia - no

Hawaii - no

Idaho - no

Illinois - yes

Indiana - no

Iowa - yes

Kansas - no

Kentucky - yes

Louisiana - yes

Maine - no

Maryland - yes

Massachusetts - yes

Michigan - yes

Minnesota - no

Mississippi - no

Missouri - yes

Montana - no

Nebraska - no

Nevada - no

New Hampshire - yes

New Jersey - yes

New Mexico - yes

New York - no

North Carolina - no

North Dakota - no

Ohio - yes

Oklahoma - no

Oregon - no

Pennsylvania - no

Rhode Island - yes

South Carolina - no

South Dakota - no

Tennessee - yes

Texas - yes

Utah - yes

Vermont - yes

Virginia - no

Washington - no

West Virginia - yes

Wisconsin - yes

Wyoming - no


I have spent the night in 24 of the 50 states.  Later this month we will be staying at Robert's brother's house in Oklahoma, so that will bring me up to 25 out of the 50 states.  Halfway!  I've still got some traveling to do!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I cannot do this. I am geographically challenged. I can do a roundabout - 10ish? I don't know. Argh - it's going to bug me. How do you keep up with that kind of information?