Monday, July 27, 2009

TV Meme

This was stolen from Kimberly.  My answers will probably make no sense to most of you, but I don't care!  I feel like posting, but I've got nothing very exciting to say.

Choose 5 TV shows (no peeking at the questions below before you choose them), list them, and then answer the questions.  (I don't know how to hide things, so if any of you do this meme, you are on your honor to not look at the questions below before you pick your TV shows.)

Here are my 5 TV shows:

1. Criminal Minds
2. Burn Notice
3. NCIS
4. Numbers
5. CSI: New York


1.  Which is your favorite series from your list?  Why?

Definitely Criminal Minds.  I LOVE that show!  I love Hotch in his suits, I love Morgan in his tight t-shirts, I love Reid and his geekiness, I love Garcia and her mad computer skills. And, what can I say?  I'm a sucker for the murder, mayhem, and gore!

2.  If you were to pair two characters from 1 and 4, who would they be?

Okay, I know Charlie and Amita are engaged, and I know Garcia has a boyfriend, but I would like to see Charlie and Garcia together.  Charlie with his mad math skills, and Garcia with her mad technology skills.  What a pair they'd make!

3.  What is one thing you'd like to change about 3's plotline?

Obviously, I would have had NCIS director Jenny killed much sooner.  Or better yet, I would have never had her on the show at all.

4.  If both main characters from 2 and 5 were falling off a cliff, which one would you save?

This is an easy one.  I have no doubt that if Michael from Burn Notice were falling off a cliff, he could save himself. And while Mac from CSI: New York used to be a Marine, he's not in as good a shape as Michael.  So I'd save Mac.

5.  Which event was the most horrible for you in 1?

There have been many horrible moments in 1, but most of them have been resolved.  So I would have to say the cliffhanger to this season was the most horrible.  Hotch was shot, and we don't know if he's okay!

6.  Which is your least favorite character in 2?

This is a hard one.  I really like all of the characters.  I guess I would pick Nate, who is actually not on the show very much, but can be annoying when he is on.

**Kimberly omitted question 7, claiming it was too disturbing.**

8.  What song reminds you of 5?

Obviously, The Who's "Baba O'Riley".

9.  Of 1, 3, and 5, which is the easiest to think about?

Well, 1 and 3 both have cliffhangers hanging over them, so I would have to say 5.

That's the end of the meme.  I'm sure you all think I'm a weird, obsessed TV freak.  And you might be right!  But only about those 5 shows.  Try not to think less of me....

5 comments:

Shel said...

You know I could never think less of you, I am laughing at myself because I am thinking of the 5 TV shows I would've put on there had I done that Meme... it would never have worked with the silly shows I watch all the time.

kimberly said...

Good answers!

(You are completely right about Michael saving himself from falling over the cliff. He is awesome like that.)

Jennifer said...

HERE HERE #3!

Court said...

Thursday night...you know what that means...Burn Notice!

Laura said...

Burn Notice is an AWESOME show!