Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Capris!!

Last summer I was forced to wear the same two pairs of capris over and over. I could not find any others that looked even passable on me. I was so tired of my one pair of khaki capris and my one pair of blue jean capris that I was ready for cold weather - just so I could wear my jeans again! (I know I could have worn my jeans during the summer, but I'm not a fan of sweltering.)

This year, I struck gold! I found a style of capris that I like! I just may have bought them in black, navy, brown, green, and khaki. Overkill? I don't think so! I am ready for warm weather now!

Oh, and I may have picked up a few new shirts to go with my new capris. A girl's got to have "outfits", right?

9 comments:

Alisha said...

Nothin better than a few new clothing items to kick of a season! Good pants (in any form) are hard to find! Good job!

Court said...

I fully advocate buying items in more than one color--gotta mix it up sometimes. :)

Kristie said...

If you find something that works - its a must to buy them in all colors. Its soooo hard to find the right pants! Way to go girl!

Lori Hurst said...

I LOVE capris! And I fully advocate and practice purchasing something in a variety of colors if it fits well ...

kimberly said...

I LOATHE capris. But I do love buying things in more than one color.

Rhonda said...

Capris--my must-have, can't live without summer item. Love 'em!

Rhonda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

I notice you don't reveal the source of your capris. Fine. I will just wear the one pair of jeans that I own all summer. (Trouser jeans don't count).

jamie said...

hurray for shopping! glad you found something you really like--it's so rare to find something you like that also fits just right.