Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pills...Bleh

I hate taking pills. I have two prescription drugs I take, plus a vitamin, a calcium pill, and 2 fish oil gelcaps. All of my pills, but one, are big. I have to take them one at a time, and even then I'm likely to make myself gag. I've been wanting to add some fiber (because I don't eat enough fiber), but the drink stuff is gross, as are the chewable fiber tablets. And I'm afraid to take the capsules because there's a warning on the bottle that says if you don't swallow the capsule completely, it could swell in your throat. I have enough trouble with pills without having to worry about that too!

I had just about given up on the whole fiber thing, when I discovered these little gems:

FIBER GUMMIES!!

Tasty little sugar free gummy chews!

Two tasty chews provide 5 grams of fiber!

Did I mention they are tasty?

I'm very excited to have discovered these! I've finally discovered something I don't mind taking!

Did I mention they are tasty?

5 comments:

Kristie said...

I so hate pills too and I have to take 8 a day!! That's why I've decided to do whatever I can to get off the blood pressure and cholestrol meds!

Alisha said...

I'm a huge fan of gummy anything. I think I eat more of my kids' fruit snacks than they do (shhhhh, don't tell). Glad you found them!

kimberly said...

Flintstones Vitamins. Not just for kids!

Shel said...

Pills, no problem!! I will take whatever I need to get rid of whatever is ailing me ;) I am glad you found the gummies! That rocks! My kids take gummy vitamins and love em'.

Jennifer said...

I keep not commenting because I think I'm just going to talk about it when I see you, but quite obviously I forget.

Kristie - my cholesterol is high, too, and I'm reading a great book. Let me know if you are interested. (PS - walnuts are great for lowering cholesterol!)

That is SO GREAT about the gummies. Does it have dosage for kids? Cuz Gabe suffers from the effects of drinking too much milk. I try to sneak Benefiber into his sippy sometimes. BTW (he he he) it is totally tasteless in your drinks and can be stirred into food, also totally tasteless. But the gummies sounds SO much better.